Visiting visa or dependent visa ?

hi i am basically from India ,my wife is working in jeddah as a moh nurse ,even me also planing to move to saudi ,we are planing to stay together  ,my question is what is the best way to get a job in Saudi  should i try from india else should i try from saudi only by applying vising /dependent visa ? once i got the job i do exit -re entry is this is the best way ? are else is there any option as dependent also can work directly ?

Hi Friend!

Welcome in Saudi Arabia in advance :)

You have two options to choose from

A) Come to Saudi as a dependant to your wife "if it is possible" and touring the city for your target position, then your wife will release your sponsorship to the new employer without any problem, and strongly recommend this option

B) Search from India through travel agencies and website but it will not easy to find a good offer in Jeddah, you might find it in Riyadh for example so you will be far 1000 k.m from your wife

If you can enter Saudi as a dependant to your wife, it's better but be careful, don't try to work under your wife sponsorship since it is very dangerous now, search for a job and do not be harry, be patient and study all the offers carefully to win the best one.

Regards,

Ahmed

Hi Ahmed.
      Thanks for your reply .so as per your words if i got a job in saudi i have to do exit & re entry to change my iqama ? I heard that in some country's there is a option for dependents to work in the same country with out any problem .

bobbybob.p wrote:

Hi Ahmed.
      Thanks for your reply .so as per your words if i got a job in saudi i have to do exit & re entry to change my iqama ? I heard that in some country's there is a option for dependents to work in the same country with out any problem .

No my friend you do not have to go outside Saudi, you will transfer your sponsorship inside Saudi Arabia no need to leave the country, by the way this feature will help you so much in catching good offer since you are in the country and you do not need a new visa "employers always happy with that"

Regards,

Ahmed