New Bulgarian Life Website

By way of an update to my previous posts, which asked questions about life in Bulgaria, we have now visited the country, travelling quite extensively.

Along the way, I took a great deal of high resolution photographs, and amassed a lot of information that I believe will be useful to someone considering a move to Bulgaria.

We know now that Bulgaria is definitely for us, although - for various reasons - we prefer town life to life in a village.

I have launched a new website, and would appreciate your feedback. The website is very much in its' infancy, but I promise it will eventually be a useful internet resource, especially when we move there.

Several of the pages are yet to have information added to them, but in order that Google can more quickly index the site, this is how it is done.

Please take a look, and let me have your constructive criticism.

email webmaster

http://www.bulgaria-life.com/images/Bulgaria,%20Karnobat%20Town%20Church,%20Front%20and%20Side.jpg

Yes, brilliant.  We need more sites like this that show people how great Bulgaria is and how much more potential it has.  The only suggestion I would make is to have the navigation links somewhere more visible and whittled down into fewer categories.  Good luck with it!

(moderated: no ads please)