English schools in Greek islands?

Hi! Are there any English schools for my son aged 8 years old on any of the Greek islands? Does anybody know? Camilla

Hi Camilla, welcome on Expat.com :)
Did you go through previous discussions to check if the answer is not there already?
Otherwise I hope somebody will be able to help you out.
Cheers
Arlette

There is a School of European Education in Heraklion Crete. The school opened in 2005 and it has an English section with classes to 6th grade and each year they go 1 grade up. The site of the school offers some information and contacts number
seeh.gr/contact_en
Laura

I believe there is (or was a couple of years ago) a private international school on Rhodes (in Rhodes Town), which is English speaking.  There are numerous ones on the mainland, though I appreciate this is not what you are asking about.

I can also confirm that there are no English schools on Corfu, and I'm 99% sure there are none on any of the Ionians, which might help the process of elimination!

I am Greek origin born and living in Sydney Australia. My wife is originally from Rhodes Greece and we are looking to move back there.
Does anyone know if there are any International English speaking schools on Rhodes island?

Hello Arkadias,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You are posting on an inactive thread from 2010. I suggest that you rather start a new thread on the Greece forum to ask your question.

It is more likely that you will receive replies which are up-to-date with the current situation.

Best of luck,

Diksha

A church who needs a pastor?...With a Greek flock you have 0% chance ...Now if you know some Ghanaians expatriates who are religious and in need of a pastor then there is a very slim chance.

In Athens you have St. Andrews (all saints usually Americans and Germans at different times)...St. Paul (Anglican church usually English) and St. Dionysius (Catholic Church .Greek Catholics and many Philippines).  Somehow I do not see you performing a holy liturgy in Greece.  The islands are worst ...small local societies  no chance for a pastor. ...sorry