Budget accommodation Istanbul

Hi Expats. . Can anyone help me with some ideas of a good accommodation at reasonable prices such as hostels or apartment or private rooms for a couple. I wish to go in area of Taksim.

Yes, I'd suggest you post your question to the Turkey Forum, where you will get relevant answers from people who are there.

Click the FORUM tab in the green banner at the top of this page, in the next window scroll down the page to the "Living in the Middle East" section and click on Turkey, that will open the Turkey Forum.

@ ladybird lover > Your topic is now on the Istanbul forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

What is your budget and how many nights you want to stay. I am living near Taksim at thw moment.

ladybird lover wrote:

Hi Expats. . Can anyone help me with some ideas of a good accommodation at reasonable prices such as hostels or apartment or private rooms for a couple. I wish to go in area of Taksim.

Hi!
If want to stay in hotel in talimhane(hotels area in taksim) prices are listing 60.usd to 300.usd. Also you can find many hostel tarlabası area. But you have to be attention. Tarlabası is not safety. So you can look talimhane side. You can check dolapdere-taksim str, lamartin str. For cheap hostels. Prices are listing 30-70usd. If you want to rent a house-flat, you have many coise. You know istanbul is a big city and public transportation is availble to go evetywhere. You should tell me which kind of place do you want to stay, before i give you info. Good luck.

Not very easy to fınd l guess.

This may read as being a little harsh, but the facts of life dictate, that everywhere on this planet, you get only the the level of housing accommodation, and the social environment, that you pay for, period! :cool: