Any expat in Long An province wants a private English Tutor job?

Hi Expats,

We are looking for a native English tutor to help with English business and communication.
Teaching time: after 7 pm everyday which suitable for you and student.
Duration: 1,5 - 2,5 hours/ time, 2-3 times/ week
Salary: negotiable
Place: Long An province (40kms from HCMC)
Requirements: experience in teaching English or have a certificate of teaching English.
Please contact us for more details, [email protected] - HP: 090 997 0304

. I have been teaching and tutoring English to hundreds of foreigners both here in the U. S. and in their own countries since I retired in 2006. I have several students now, some who live in the US and some in foreign countries.

I tutor students one-on-one over the Internet. No traveling for student or teacher. The picture and sound is very clear if you have a good connection. I was born in Washington DC and live near there now. I use a combination of speech, video, and IM (instant messaging) techniques to get you to read and write, listen and speak better using Skype or QQ. I can teach small groups of 2 or 3 too for the same price. I also host conversation clubs as volunteer work with groups of people at the libraries in my area.

I think writing is important to learning a language well. I will correct papers or PowerPoint presentations via email. As an additional free bonus, I will also send you an email containing U. S. History, cultural articles, English tips and grammar with helpful links to the Internet. This goes out weekly to almost 200 current and former students.

BS in Economics from the University of Maryland
AMI Montessori Teaching Certificate (Like a masters degree in education).
Intensive live-in-home tutoring in 2 homes in China in 2007 & in Sweden in 2009.
Working now for both Russian (GalaU.com) and Chinese (talk915.com) tutoring companies.

My fee for tutoring is $29USD/hour or ten one-hour lessons for $250USD in advance. It is less if you go through talk915.com but you have to compete with other students for class time. Please reply with a NAME and a PHONE NUMBER or Skype Name and a TIME ZONE so I wont call you when you are sleeping.

Hi VivasVietNam > please post your job offer in the jobs in Vietnam section.
-------------------------------------------------

Hi jackdoitcrawford > you should post your ad in the classifieds section.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed