Start a business in Serbia

Can anyone tell me please How can I start my own business in Serbia? And Is it possible to get PR form that country.
Thanks in Advance.

Hello Cybergreen!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope someone will help you out with your query!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

[Topic Sticked!]

Hi kenjee,

Thanks and I hope someone who can help for that topic.

Cybergreen hello!

there are a lot of opportunities in Serbia!

First of all, you should register and start virtual office as business expenses such as office and warehouse rent, equipement, employees...are very high, especially during start-up.
You could contact In centar, incentar.org/en/ in the heart of Belgrade, prestigious location with great office place and find more about virtual office, coworking, social business and responsibility...
The In centar CEO is Miss Suzana Ivanovic. Please contact [email protected], she would gladly help you.

You could also remind her that you are my contact from Expat.com.

Wish you all success!!!

Kind Regards from Belgrade,
Vedrana

Hi Vedranat,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Cybergreen

Hi cybergreen.
Don't know if you're still interested in starting a business in Serbia but if you are I encourage you to do so because depending on what business you're looking at of course Serbia is a goldmine for businesses, the potential here is enormous.
I'm a one stop shop for all your business needs I live in Serbia and can connect you with all the right people as it's my line of work.
email me [email protected]   you'll be surprised at what can be done here and what's available.

Regards

sashastevo wrote:

Hi cybergreen.
Don't know if you're still interested in starting a business in Serbia but if you are I encourage you to do so because depending on what business you're looking at of course Serbia is a goldmine for businesses, the potential here is enormous.
I'm a one stop shop for all your business needs I live in Serbia and can connect you with all the right people as it's my line of work.
email me [email protected]   you'll be surprised at what can be done here and what's available.

Regards

Thanks for your reply I will send you email regarding business.

you'll find that compared to the US or Western European countries it's very bureaucratic. Also, if you run a small business you need to pay a tax every month whether you make a profit or not so it's expensive. My advice would be you need a local's help.

Here is a model that works for Serbia today:

Register business in Serbia - receive fixed month taxes amount - sell your services abroad = IT + consulting services

I am working in that model with USA and it works for me. More you work, more it pays off for you.

hello
am haitham from jordan
i want ask i want invitation to Serbia  i have many iraqi friends they want going to Serbia they want invitation latter for embassy    can any one help me

thank you
my e-mail

Rajko wrote:

Here is a model that works for Serbia today:

Register business in Serbia - receive fixed month taxes amount - sell your services abroad = IT + consulting services

I am working in that model with USA and it works for me. More you work, more it pays off for you.

Hi Raiko,
my name's Lis, at the moment I'm planning my relocation to Belgrade and I was thinking about a similar work scheme. Could I possibly consult with you about a couple details that I wasn't able to find information about on the official sites? Thank you for your time!

Just because you live in Serbia doesn't mean your business needs to be a Serbian business. Usually cost/tax wise it makes sense to do something else. If you gave a more detailed version of what you plan to do I might be able to have some advice. But, although I have some experience in the area, I am not an expert.

For a small venture that isn't aimed at Serbian clientèle (or even if it is aimed at Serbian clientèle but is an online business), forming a Serbian company would most of the time be a bad idea.

You must be that what in Japan people use to call "kamikaza"?  :-)   Starting business here is tought idea. Not even we manage to fight with our IRS.  A lot of paying bro, all the time ... tax, tax, tax and again tax. Even after your death. ))
Anyway, starting is easy. You go in APR, (state owned agency and get all papers what you should fill and you are in the game). I advice you some private bookkeeper do it for you. It soupose to be chaep. Maybe 100$. You gonna get it fast ready.  Good luck!

Hello we have sent you an email regarding business in Serbia.
Thank you.

Sent, where???

You can start a business in Serbia to register a company. It will take a week to form a new company. But you can't get PR on the basis of new registered business. You can get a TRP for your business if you take the service of a good consultant.

Parvez

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Promoting your own services is not allowed on the website. You should register your business in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct