Hello everyone!

Salamalaykum!!!

I'm a filipina and not a muslim and I'm working here in Jeddah. I have a Saudi Boyfriend. He always asking me if I want to marry him. And offcourse I want..and I said YES! and he told me it's not easy.
I feel that he really wanted to marry me but the problem is I think he's afraid that it will be rejected by their government.  I feel sad every time Im thinking of marriage. I want to marry him. But I know its a long process and maybe someday it will disapprove by their government.

Excuse me!

Where is the question ??

:lol: yeahvyeah thats a good love story liked it but wherevis your query mam? :/ agree with@25january

If he's under 35 he can't marry u .. not because the government doesn't allow him to marry non Muslim (cuz n our religion we can marry Christian ladies ) it's about marry a non SAUDI !
But f he apply to bring u as a nurse then he can marry u after a while

why  do you want to waste your time ! take it from a woman, love is not colour blind!he has already indirectly told you that you are his concurbine by saying there is COMPLICATIONS.he will never marry you alone . you will be second to a saudi woman.good luck

yes friend iam ready..............

abdxa wrote:

yes friend iam ready..............

Ready for marriage? I hope you deliver this message to your elders, they would be happy to know.  :dumbom:

If he really wants to marry you, he would marry you in another country.

Or, you should find someone to marry from a country whose government sees all humans as equal, at least with regards to marriage, and doesn't require government permission because the other party happens to be from another country.

Hi stellaheart,

If your boyfriend really loves you, he would do everything he can to marry you...it doesn't matter whether you are a muslim or a christian..but I think he is not that serious of marrying you...

If a man really loves a girl he ll never ever left her in any condition , so best of luck n pray to God .

He can marry you at your country or he can get marry in any place of the world, then when he back to SA without you Cos' he can't bring you till he gets all paper done. This is the legal way. If he tells you it's complicated
I'm telling you, he is player and dump him
He is not the right man for you

This coming from Saudi girl :)

Good luck girl

One more thing
I just read again your post
You living here, this mean the process is SO EASY and it even easier than a Saudi girl get marry to a foreign guy !!

Believe me it's easy but it looks he is not serious and he is not a man of his words

-Rahma- wrote:

One more thing
I just read again your post
You living here, this mean the process is SO EASY and it even easier than a Saudi girl get marry to a foreign guy !!

Believe me it's easy but it looks he is not serious and he is not a man of his words

:D your words like missiles, you are about to destroy everything

Stellaheart seriously you should follow her advice