New to London!

Hey there,

I'm a graduate just moved here to London for a job. And like everyone else, I'm dying to make new friends and go places! If any of you are the same like me, please reply back. It'd be awesome to talk to you and if you have any ideas on how I can make friends here, please do share!!

Ash :D

Hi Ash,

Great way to get to know people is to play a team sport - it's what I did when I moved to London!

Here is some info about the sport I play, drop me a message if you want to know more:

Korfball (Dutch Basketball) is the world's only sport originally designed to be played with men and women on the same team. North London's korfball club, Highbury, is running sessions every Thursday at Acland Burghley School in Tufnell Park (NW5 1UJ), 7.30pm-9pm.

The entrance to the sports centre is on Churchill Road, you can just turn up - or drop us line to let me know you're coming.

What is korfball? Korfball is a mixed sex ball sport, with similarities to netball and basketball. No previous experience required - netball and basketball experience handy.

Join the 100s of men and women already playing korfball in London.

Search 'Highbury Korfball Club'
Facebook - /HighburyKC
Twitter - @Highbury_KC

Hello Ash2992!

Welcome to Expat.com!

I also suggest you to browse and participate on our Networking London section of the forum so as to meet other expats who are also, like you, seeking new friends.

Regards
Kenjee