Living expenses in dar es salaam

hi all, I hv got a job offer  and I am trying to decide the best way forward in terms of cost of living
I hv a daughter -7yrs----> would you have an idea abt the school fee? session-( say jan-dec)
through blogs i have following understanding - please confirm\correct
-school+ transport=usd 2000 pm
-car + driver=??
- living expense-( house in good locality-( 2 bedrooms) + electricity+phone+Internet+ help\maid)-( approx 2000pm- am i too wrong?)
-.food\ gas\eating out etc-- 1000-1500 pm
- how are medical facilities-( availability & expense)?

what would be living expense for a family of 3, with schooling & a good apartment-(furnished) in good locality. electricity with power backup , car + driver?
regards

Hi Xxsaurabh,

Welcome on board :)

I invite you to please browse through the discussions on Cost of living in Dar es Salaam for more informations regardings your questions :)

Thank you

Maximilien

xxsaurabh wrote:

hi all, I hv got a job offer  and I am trying to decide the best way forward in terms of cost of living
I hv a daughter -7yrs----> would you have an idea abt the school fee? session-( say jan-dec)
through blogs i have following understanding - please confirm\correct
-school+ transport=usd 2000 pm
-car + driver=??
- living expense-( house in good locality-( 2 bedrooms) + electricity+phone+Internet+ help\maid)-( approx 2000pm- am i too wrong?)
-.food\ gas\eating out etc-- 1000-1500 pm
- how are medical facilities-( availability & expense)?

what would be living expense for a family of 3, with schooling & a good apartment-(furnished) in good locality. electricity with power backup , car + driver?
regards

For living expenses try www.numbeo.com