From Ubud where is the closest place to surf?

From Ubud where is the closest place to surf?
If you live in Ubud please let me know I have a lot of questions.

ubud its highland...nothing place to surfing...if youre advanced surfer...you must going to pantai uluwatu and try the thunder hahaha...

I am a newbi :)
I need something nice and easy.
Ya I will be living in Ubud so just wondering how far I will have to drive each day.

If You are living in Ubud area, nearby surfing place is Canggu Beach about 1hr from Ubud or in Kuta area for beginner or advanced surfer

From Ubud the closest beach is Karamas.Go to Gianyar,follow the road to Medahan and straight out to the by-pass,turn right,go about a kilometre and you will see a dirt road off to the left and the beach,there's is a huge villa all by itself there for sale that you can't miss.Have Fun.

medd1 wrote:

From Ubud the closest beach is Karamas.Go to Gianyar,follow the road to Medahan and straight out to the by-pass,turn right,go about a kilometre and you will see a dirt road off to the left and the beach,there's is a huge villa all by itself there for sale that you can't miss.Have Fun.

Perfect TY

I know this is off topic but
My wife has entered pictures of our house into a contest. Would be great if I could take a few minutes and vote for her.

Thanks.

theselbycontest.com/entry/75725?=e6tf