Anyone is planning to go to Hoi An and Da Nang?

Hi All,
i won a lucky draw at Amcham networking events. the prize is a 3 days-2 nights tour of Hoi An express to Hoi An - Da Nang - My Son sanctuary. you will stay at River beach resort and Residence. the voucher excludes flights, but includes pick-up you from the airport to the resort and from the resort to the airport. it also includes Englis speaking tour guide, bottles of drinking water, minivan, boat, travel insurance, breakfast at resort, lunch,  2 free ticket voucher for 1 tailor made item at Ann tailor value USD 25 ( take meansurement on day 1). the voucher valid till 31, December. the value is 9mllion VND. now i sell it back with only 4 Million ( bcs i just went Hoi An and Da Nang in April, so i want to sell it back to save money to go somewhere else). if you are interested in, please contact me via [email protected] or leave me a message here. Thanks

JUST MAKE SURE it is OK to swap the user of the tickets - some give-aways are restricted to the winner!

there is no name on the voucher, so i think everyone can use it. just need to give the voucher to Hoi An express only i think :)