Newbie moving to morocco and don't know where to start!!

Hi Guy,

My name is Ciara. My partner and I are moving to Rabat. We are moving because he got a good job there. As for myself I am so lost trying to find work. I am quallified in the healthcare and fitness industry but there doesn't seem to be much out there for me as my main language is English and I only speak partial French and Irish. So I thought why not do what every young irish lassie will do and look for a job in an irish bar:) still.... nothing. If anyone has any info could you pass it my way it would be brilliant.

I am also looking to meet outgoing like minded people to explore the country with and to show me the ropes in Rabat. I am so excited to be going but nervous at the same time. Starting all over again can be hard but with a little help from a friend it can be an amazing experience.

So ciao for now and don't hesitate to drop me a line. I look forward to chatting with my fellow globe trotters!!

:)

Hi Ciara, welcome to Expat.com :)
Did you have a look at Morocco's Classifieds -> Jobs section? You could even post an ad or your CV there yourself, for free!
Cheers
Arlette

hello, my name is nizar. I'am a moroccan-american living in the states, and I would like to move to morocco in the next year or two. what are my first steps.

there's an irish pub in Agdal, it's called Upstairs they have a facebook page, you can look them up there. No idea if they are hiring though, but hey, you never know:)

by the way, you can also try to work in a call center, english is often needed.