I introduce myself as a new member

Hi everyone,

I am Francesco, 26 yrs old, in Zurich since last November.

I would like to connect with interesting English speaking people (I am English fluent, German lerner).

I work in the reinsurance industry (but not a boring guy!): contact me if you wish to connect and have coffe a glass of wine or wathever else and have a chat somewhere in Zurich!

[email protected]

Hi Francesco and welcome to Expat.com :)
Thought it would be better to move your topic to the Zurich forum so that others in Zurich can see it.
Cheers
Arlette

Dear Arlette,

thanks for your advice. anyway i can't find the way to move to post to the Zurich community area. could you drive me in order to get that?

Thks,

Francesco

I did it already, you are in that forum now! :)

hi,everyone am a new commer here now.i was looking for something doing in swiss.pls to whom it may conrcen,i need a help from anyone.i don't know how say it out.but let me leave it like this.thanks

Hello everyone,
I moved to Zurich in April enjoyed the summers and now looking forward to making new friends and also need to work.
mekon...
If you like sports there are lot of things to do in Swiss hiking skiing,cycling are some common activities. if you like Music there are some great rock bands and concerts happening all over switzerland. Ideally young swiss are more redirected to drinking and dancing in clubs on fridays and saturdays if you can you can do that too.

Hi guys and girls!!!

I'm new to this forum, I will be starting work in Zurich in the next two weeks. I'm 20 years old and work for a private bank.
I really hope to meet some new friends in ZH, it would be nice to go out and have a drink one time!

If you're up for it, let me know! :)
[email protected]

have a great evening!!:D