Do you want to live in Haiti?

The best way to live in Haiti is to follow the  social Haitians reality and create your own reality .Haiti is a  original country. For living in this country, you need to have a creative talent.

Between the odd coup d'état, civil unrest, massive violence, an unbelievable rape rate, what looks like a seriously useless government, high crime rate and tropical storms that devastate the country quite commonly, I'm unsure I'd have it high on my list of place to go.

Perhaps you could explain to forum members why it would be a good destination to settle.

To understand Haiti, you not suppose to compare it to other stable country. But the real. is a place you can discover things unbelievable. It's a spontaneous country ,not  really formal ,you need to forget the pass:the conflicts and to choose the present .Each country have his own problems but Haiti is one of the virgin country. The population are very naïf , like  and believe the foreigners. Don't hesitate to come for the cuisine ,the music ,the compas,the religious ,the pretty man and woman you... you .can believe me! An experience to make :HAITI
Dr.Marly J.Desir