Anybody know Ian?

Hi there, I'm going to Thailand soon and I'm looking for a friend that i lost his contact number. This UK guy named Ian, age around 55 years old and living in Chiang Mai. Anybody know him and his contact number, please do notify me. Thanks

Hello Fadhilatul  :cheers:

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Missing people in Chiang Mai, specifying 'Lost of sight' in your title so as to increase your chances to get his contact back.

Regards
Kenjee

Ian.
Small guy, limp, Scottish accent and likes dogs.
I know him well.

Fred. I think you are confusing him with Ian, the old guy, one eye who lives in Thailand... :dumbom: 

@Fadhilatul
There are many expats in Chiang Mai, so perhaps you need to post a more detailed description of him. You could also Google 'expat bars chiang mai ' and contact them as well. If you have an idea of what part of Chiang Mai he lives in then this will narrow down your search for bars. 
Good luck

He is bald and have interest towards motorbike. Hmm, i wish i have more information bout him.

What was his profession in the UK?

Needle in a haystack mate. Chiang Mai has so many expats, especially from the UK, and with the name Ian.... Its like trying to find a Paul or Mark or Alan. I wish you all the best mate.

Name, bald, interests in motorbikes, been to Melaka really narrows it down.
Depending on his retired profession, I think I know this Ian.

You don't his last name?
Look on Facebook...