How to find a job in Texas

Hi,

Are you an expat living in Texas? Let's share your experience! 

What is the best way to find a job in Texas?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Texas.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

The problem of being a expat in Texas is like the rest of the U.S.A. you need a visa to come.

There are a lot of expats here specially working for engineer companies from all aound the Globe, or construction/catering workers from South America.

so we have to know how to get a visa to the USA ?

my husband work for an ingeneer companie all around the world and we are going to arrive in texas the next week :D but me i don't work :P

oh, you are very happy,you needn't to work.but I think you'd better to find a job, so that there are many friends around you. do you think so?

The fist step is of course you must have a work visa. Once you do Texas has so many jobs for professionals and great cost of living incentives.

I'm a business owner here and there is many opportunities for business owners like myself to get started in their own business with not huge cost. Send me a message if you are interested in more details.

Best Regards,

Fernando

hello All

I am A fashion Designer, Meanwhile Working In Dubai...

Hows the Design industry out there in Texas??

Kind advises are welcome

Cheers!

Try to write on search engine on the net and you will find a lot of way to find a job :cool:

for instance,

if you are looking for an unqualified job try craigslist and it will be helpful for you ;)

good lucks!