Hanging Out & Making New Friends

Hello Everyone!

My name is Maciej. I am Polish, 26, male, friendly, open and outgoing. I have come to Hanoi to teach English.

I would like to make new friends, Vietnamese or otherwise, who could show me my way around this exciting city. If you like to hang out in bars, restaurants or clubs, let me know. If you are not exactly a party animal and prefer museums, pagodas, quaint cafes or bicycle rides around the lakes, likewise let me know. I am open to doing anything. I need someone to show me some hidden food corners, good beer stands or some sights and places worth seeing.

My number: 01264923433.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Peace!  :cool:

Hi Maciej,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction !

Priscilla :)

Hi, welcome to Hanoi :)

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

Hi Maciej,

I just moved in Hanoi.
I wandered if you had found the hidden places you wanted to discovery.
If yes, do you have some tips for me ?

Thanks a lot,

Hi matatyahu1987. Welcome you to Hanoi  ;)

Hi!
That's 3 months you've have come to Vietnam hah? Hope u like your new life. My name Ruby, i am living in HCMC, far from Hanoi but if u want to have a friend to chat or text just feel free to make friend with me!

matatyahu1987 wrote:

Hello Everyone!

My name is Maciej. I am Polish, 26, male, friendly, open and outgoing. I have come to Hanoi to teach English.

I would like to make new friends, Vietnamese or otherwise, who could show me my way around this exciting city. If you like to hang out in bars, restaurants or clubs, let me know. If you are not exactly a party animal and prefer museums, pagodas, quaint cafes or bicycle rides around the lakes, likewise let me know. I am open to doing anything. I need someone to show me some hidden food corners, good beer stands or some sights and places worth seeing.

My number: 01264923433.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Peace!  :cool:

We are both locals and expats, both male and female, here gathering monthly for a dinner. If you want to join and socialize, confim with me on 25 Oct, 2014 at Avalon Restaurant & Lounge. 73 CAU GO, HOAN KIEM, Hanoi, time btw 19:00-21:00

See you there

Oh, what a pity! I come back my home town tomorrow, so cannot join this meeting. See you next time,

Hi! I'm Quynh Anh, 17 years old.
I live near Ba Vi national park, about 80kms away from Hanoi.
Would like to meet you, show you around my country and introduce you to my friends :D
My English is kinda good

Hi Maciej,
This is Chau who has been living in Hanoi for 6 years.
I am looking for friends who can speak English.
If you want we can be friends. My email is ++++
I look forward to hearing from you soon

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Czesc Maciej, jeszcze jestes w Hanoi?
Przybywam niedlugo na 2 miesiace.

@Izabel Zuzanna > can you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand? Thank you