Dubai Visa Upon Arrival

hello guys please help.

does anyone know if i can get a visa on Dubai upon arrival from here in jeddah?? my profession on my iqama is General Draftsman.
Please if anyone know if i can get visa upon arrival there, please let me know.

Regards

Yes u will get the visa when arrive at Dubai Airport, but ur Saudi iqama should be valid for at least 3 month.

thank you for the reply. what i have in me is a exit re-entry visa from saudi. and im not a saudi citizen is it still i can get visa upon arival? my iqama is just being renew.

YES , EVEN U R NOT A SAUDI CITIZEN BUT RESIDENT ONLY, YOU WILL GET THE DUBAI VISA ON ARRIVAL. BUT PLEASE TAKE THE ORIGINAL IQAMA ALONG WITH YOU, SOME TIME THEY ASK FOR IT.

I guess the passport validity should be more than 6 months as well.

Hello all

@reemas67 : Could you please avoid writing with your Caps Lock on? This is considered as shouting on the forum and it makes reading your post painful.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

aliz809 wrote:

I guess the passport validity should be more than 6 months as well.

3 months is enough...

@ my"name"is"raffy!

Yes you should be able to get visa on arrival. At least 03 months validity for your passport and Iqama is required. Original Iqama is not necessary to be presented, a clear photocopy should be enough.

In the worst case, you can get the visit visa stamped prior travelling.

I'm in the same predicament now.got a little window of hope.I'm travelling to Dubai in 2 weeks for a 3 days visit.and my passport will expire in June (renewal appointment has been made) and my iqama will expire in April. :dumbom::huh: crossed fingers.