About fiancee visa in Norway

Hi Dj08,
Just bring the letter from UDI as the proof of your legal stay in Norway as well as your passport because they will photocopy that as a proof of your identity and the date of your arrival in Norway. Thanks

Hi Sol! Thank you.. The letter you mean, is the email that the UDI send me that i have been granted of residence permit?

Hi dj08, yes that is I the letter from udi, the one in the email.

Thank you! God bless..

Hello friends, any news about your fiance permit?

Still don't get visa..i applied dec 01,2014..

hi JAzme,

Have you checked your email, also check you junk/spam mail sometimes it gets there? If you have received an email that your application has been received or forwarded to UDI that might make your application last from 9 months to 14 months for some, so this may be the reason you haven't received any result yet. Since your application is already on it's 3rd month, and some members here has received their results in just 3 weeks provided their applications weren't forwarded to UDI.

If you want you may call the embassy or you/your partner may call UDI to check, after checking your email. :)

[moderated: please avoid copy paste msg]

Hi All
I have an important message.
It's about a demonstration in Oslo, 20 March, from 12:00 to 12:30 at Stortinget. And the demonstration is to reduce the waiting times for family reunification. And there will be presentation of signatures and marking action in front of Parliament. And it's very important that all of us here at the Forum will inform to our finances or husband's to participate at the demonstration and it makes a big difference when we are a lot.
With best regards

Here is the link about the details of the demonstration.
https://www.facebook.com/events/435658099929738/

Hello Everyone

I just need your help guys about my concern...Can I apply fiance visa while being in tourist visa in Norway?

thanks

Hei everyone!

I am planning to submit my application for the Fiancee Visa this month.

Some people here have received their decisions within 3 weeks and others 10-11months.

Does anyone have a clue as to what might be causing this difference? or could it just be pure luck?

Do the people who have received their decisions within 3 weeks have something in common?

I think I might loose my mind if I have to be in Limbo for 10months..lol Its ridiculous really!

Hey everyone! I applied for an engagement permit at the VFS in Makati last Monday April 7, 2015. Norwegian PH embassy has now outsourced their visa applications so I don't know if this will affect processing times but hopefully not. I have not received an email yet confirming receipt of my application from the embassy. The tracking thing they have on the VFS website turns out blank as well when I input my reference number and date of birth. Probably because you'll need to receive the confirmation email from the embassy first? Oh well, wish all of us luck here and looking forward to your updates. :)

hi Tanyerss,

I applied Feb 18, 2015at VFS, and I only received an email from embassy March 19 2015 informing me that I have been granted residence permit. But if your application will be forwarded to UDI you will get an email from them within a week.

Thanks for the reply Anne. So you were never able to use the tracking system online with the VFS reference number on the receipt?

No, everytime I tried it only redirects me to blank page.

Hey guys, got an email today from UDI stating that they have just received my application. Kind of bummed as I was hoping it won't get forwarded to them as we know it will take a longer time to process the engagement permit once it has been forwarded. I applied last April 7, 2015 at VFS in Makati. I have a question for those whose application got forwarded to UDI. Did they take your passport too when you submitted your requirements? Thanks everyone. :)

Hi tanyersss,

I applied on the 10th to VFS in Nigeria. Got an email from the Embassy a week after saying my application had been forwarded to UDI and then got a mail from UDI 2-3 days after confirming receipt. I was hoping mine wont get forwarded too...now hoping whoever has my application on their desk is keen on attending to it quickly...haha anyways my passport was taken too. Good luck!

no if you are applied a fiancee visa f you applied tourist visa it means they can take it

hello
whats the first thing you do when apply fiancee visa for norway

hi evangeline

the first thing you do is read and follow the procedures to apply :)
Norway Embassy Philippines

:)  Hi, does anyone know, if applying for a spouse visa or a fiance visa for Norway Means i can not enter Norway until a decision is made?
Please let me know at 53 i have no time to loose life is meant to be enjoy!  :heart:  not to stress

hi

usually yes an applicant is supposed to wait foe the result until they can travel to norway but there are certain exemptions check here on the "who can travel to norway before their application have been decided"

UDI -have applied section

Anyone who has had their visas approved this April? Its my 13th month of waiting :-( :'( :'(

Hi, Takk you are realy good!  :D   Would you happen to know of a good school for summer class Norskkurs?  July & August...

In my area here in Trondheim the university which is NTNU offers a good course. You can check their website for details.

As i have seen from results with my friends who are studying there they are good with conversating and the school is very well in teaching the grammars too. I cannot speak for my experience as I am still waiting for my visa :)

Maybe others especially in Oslo may provide you with more info regarding schools ^_^

stephy25 wrote:

In my area here in Trondheim the university which is NTNU offers a good course. You can check their website for details.

As i have seen from results with my friends who are studying there they are good with conversating and the school is very well in teaching the grammars too. I cannot speak for my experience as I am still waiting for my visa :)

Maybe others especially in Oslo may provide you with more info regarding schools ^_^

Ok Takk

Hi MO86,

Is there any news on your application?
I hope we all can hear a good news soon:)

Hi Addis,not yet i hope by end of this month we can celebrate 🎉, we both applied in April 2014 right?

Hi MO86,  i have applied in September 2014.
Ya I realy hope we can celebrate soon :)
Wish u the best luck!

mine was received by udi july 1 2014 still no result too :( lets hope all of us gets approved soon.

Hi Everyone, I have been reading your stories, It made me feel better because I'm in a same situation. IT is too hard to be far from Our love.    But now it seems harder  because It have taken long time and we still don't know when the positive answer will come.     addis1, MO86 and stephy 25 we have applied in similar dates. 
I hope we keep in contact because I feel that other people do not understand this.

Hey guys,  i think theres am information meeting for applicants/reference persons to attend on the 20th hosted by UDI in Oslo. You might want to get your Fiance(e) to attend. Hoping with all of you..

Best of luck to us all.x

Here is the link from UDI's website:

http://www.udi.no/nn/viktige-meldinger/ … nvandring/

Cheers.x

Hi Tatta,
I think its good to keep contacts between us and share ideas. And i wish all the best for all of us :)

Have you heard something from UDI ????
Every day is more difficult..... My boyfriend wants to come ...... But I want to wait  a little bit more for the answer....

Last Thursday my fiance called the UDI and they said they've received the documents we send and my application is already in the box with 15 other cases and it will be forwaded to their boss for the decision. Today my fiance called again, the officer said they cant find the documents that we just send.

This is so funny! Anyway, my fiance is sending again the documents via email now.

Hi everyone i just want to ask if how much the payment for fiance visa if your going to apply or book an appointment to the udi....thanks

The fee is 5900 NOK for fiancee visa.

Ah yeah okay thank you for the information...