About fiancee visa in Norway

Congrats Gatinfi! Best wishes for rhe upcoming wedding.. God bless!

Congratulations!

hi everyone,

i'm so happy to inform everyone here that i already got an email stating about my application approval.
thank you guys.

CONGRATS!!!

thank you. i waited for over 9 months   :)

Congrats! I hope i will get mine as well on the 9th month.. And it will be next month.. God bless and best wishes for the wedding..

thank you everyone. yes i will pray for all of you here who are also waiting for visa approval.

hi can someone here help me?

do i need a new cenomar and birth certificate when i get married in Norway? with a red ribbon and authentication from the Norwegian embassy?

frankfelice wrote:

hi can someone here help me?

do i need a new cenomar and birth certificate when i get married in Norway? with a red ribbon and authentication from the Norwegian embassy?

yes because the legalized docs by norwegian embassy is only valid 3 mos. You need a valid legalized docs when you apply for marriage licence in Norway.

@cris_bags1218

wow! thank you so much. it was a great help :)

frankfelice wrote:

@cris_bags1218

wow! thank you so much. it was a great help :)

by the way congrats... where will you be here in Norway? Im in Moss now just arrive here sunday :)

i'll be in Sandnes.

Congrats! When are you coming to Norway?

takk!

I don't have an exact  date yet but surely it  will be anytime after Christmas.
I need new and fresh set of documents for the wedding there in Norway, so i need more time to prepare. :)

welcome. have a great day. best wishes for the wedding.

u can bring your birthcertificate  not new but the cenomar need to dfa authenticated red ribbon punta ka sa dhl cebu  madali lang yan doon ka magpa authenticated kasi yung cenomar kailangan not more than 4 months

Thanks a lot, Carla. By the way. where you in Norway? How long is the process for the wedding there?

i am from Lillestrøm not more than 1 month to process

carla40 wrote:

i am from Lillestrøm not more than 1 month to process

hi Carla,
after authentication from DFA (red ribbon) of my CENOMAR, do i still need the stamp from the Consular Section of the  Norwegian embassy at the back of it? or red ribbon alone is ok?

Thank you.

no need to authenticate in norwegian embassy only red ribbon your cenomar in dfa that is only needed.do it in dhl cebu for only 9 days

Wow! thank you so much Carla. then i can go to the embassy in Manila and get my visa while waiting for the red ribbon. Tusen Takk :):D

@carla40 > thank you for your contribution. You should please write you message in English so that everyone can understand. :) Thank you

carla40 wrote:

no need to authenticate in norwegian embassy only red ribbon your cenomar in dfa that is only needed.do it in dhl cebu for only 9 days

hello carla... i just want to ask and clarify something. When did you process your marriage licence in Norway? Is it within this year or last?

Coz i just got here in Norway last sunday and before i come here i went to norwegian embassy to ask regarding the BC and Cenomar. It was just this month... I was informed by them that the docs needs to be legalized and its validity is 3 mos.

I got a fresh docs legalized in my hand. We havent applied for marriage licence yet coz we are still waiting for my residence card.

Legalization of docs... is the Stamp at the back of your authenticated/red ribbon docs. Which you will process in Norwegian embassy

cris_bags1218 wrote:

Legalization of docs... is the Stamp at the back of your authenticated/red ribbon docs. Which you will process in Norwegian embassy

hi Cris,

i got confused again..
When marrying in Norway the Norwegian authorities will asked from you:

*Birthcertificate with red ribbon
*CENOMAR (not more than 4months old) with red ribbon.

no need for legalization from the Norwegian Embassy like we did when we are still applying for visa.
am i right?
I'm soon flying to Norway so i need prepare my documents for applying for marriage.

hello everyone we just got married last friday.

to get your marriage license/test certificate from skatteetaten

1. download personal declaration form (one for u and ur fiance
2. bridal declaration form (1 for ur witness and 1 from the partners(
3.cenomar and birth cert red ribboned
4. both ur passports

once u have this just go to the skatteetaten office in ur area and submit, they will send you the test cert/marriage license via postmail

this is the detailed requirements: http://www.skatteetaten.no/en/Person/Na … n-citizen/

this is the step by step: http://www.skatteetaten.no/en/Person/Na … tep/Start/

when we received the test cert/marriage license since we were just planning a simple civil wedding we just went to the court house/tinghuset and there they just asked us what date and time we wanted and done ur ready to get married :)

i hope this was helpful.

stephy25 wrote:

hello everyone we just got married last friday.

to get your marriage license/test certificate from skatteetaten

1. download personal declaration form (one for u and ur fiance
2. bridal declaration form (1 for ur witness and 1 from the partners(
3.cenomar and birth cert red ribboned
4. both ur passports

once u have this just go to the skatteetaten office in ur area and submit, they will send you the test cert/marriage license via postmail

thanks for this info stephy... i am on this stage right now. Im just waiting til i recieve my residence card then will go to tax authority for my personal number and submit this forms.

this is the detailed requirements: http://www.skatteetaten.no/en/Person/Na … n-citizen/

this is the step by step: http://www.skatteetaten.no/en/Person/Na … tep/Start/

when we received the test cert/marriage license since we were just planning a simple civil wedding we just went to the court house/tinghuset and there they just asked us what date and time we wanted and done ur ready to get married :)

i hope this was helpful.

youre welcome, with mine we didnt wait for the permit so if you want you can do what we did which we just called udi to send us a document that states "i have legal stay and they allow me to enter marriage" and they did send it to us and we presented that to the tax office/ skatteetaten together with the other papers :)

so after we got married last friday, this monday we submitted the scanned copy of our marriage cert to udi and they changed my application from fiance permit to family reunification, now we just have to wait hopefully we dont encounter any problems :)

goodluck to you too i hope everyone of us here gets good results ^_^

Ok stephy will do that. Big thanks

Hei

Vi er dessverre ikke ferdig med søknaden din ennå

Vi har registrert at fødselsdatoen din er 25.12.82

Bruk referansenummeret ditt 201323534905 (DUF-nummer) hvis du skal kontakte Utlendingsdirektoratet (UDI) eller politiet.

Vi har ikke klart å behandle søknaden din innen den tiden vi tidligere har informert deg om. Vi vil behandle søknaden så snart vi kan, og vi vil si ifra til deg hvis det er noe du kan gjøre for at den skal bli fortere ferdig.

www.udi.no/saksbehandlingstider kan du lese om hvorfor noen søknader tar lengre tid.

Du kan ikke svare på denne e-posten. Ønsker du mer informasjon, se www.udi.no

Vennlig hilsen

UDI

Dear applicant

Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to finalize your application

We have registered your date of birth as 25.12.82

Please use your reference number 201323534905 (DUF-number), if you need to contact the Directorate of Immigration (UDI) or the police.

We have not been able to process your application within the time we previously stipulated. We will finalize your application as soon as we can, and we will let you know if there is anything you can do to speed up the process.

At http://www.udi.no/en/word-definitions/c … sing-times you can read about why some cases take longer to process.

It is not possible to reply to this e-mail. If you need more information, please see our website: www.udi.no

Best regards,

The UDI                                                               Hi everyone! Just want to asked if anyone has the experience to receive this kind of email from UDI (refer to above email) if so pleasr let me know what does it mean.. If that means my application will take more longer? Or might have to wait till 12months? My fiancee did not have any invite for interview with the police.. Appreciate your opinion.. Thanks!

hi i also got a similar email from UDI to say that my application is still waiting to be  processed,,i applied in April 2014 for a spouse visa,,its strange UDI never gives updates  unless you call,,maybe they are really changing on their system of doing things to be ,more efficient

I applied last March 2014.. And it will be 9th month on December 16.. So i am hoping that i will receive an answer from them next month.. We will just hope and pray for the approval of our application very soon..

Dj08 wrote:

I applied last March 2014.. And it will be 9th month on December 16.. So i am hoping that i will receive an answer from them next month.. We will just hope and pray for the approval of our application very soon..

lets pray that they will approve our visas within the 9months

Yes we will.. I will give you an update once i will receive any information from UDI.. God bless..

I have called them a couple of times and every time got differnt answers. We applied on march 05th 2014, so have been waiting 9 months yesterday, but so far got no e-mail like posted above telling they will not be finished processing in time.

From what I understood they have around 12 000 applications at the moment, and have no chance to process them all finished before 9 months. So what they seem to do is that sometime after 9 months have passed the case will have an officer looking at it - and if they don't need to check anything the answer can be quick. If they need to check something in applicant's home country, or an interview is needed it will take longer time for an answer.

Hi there! Have your fiancee try calling the UDI yesterday? Since it is on the 9th month of the application.. There some applicants also who did not receive email from UDI.. Just wait patiently maybe they are already looking at it.. By the way from which country are you?

Dj08 wrote:

Hi there! Have your fiancee try calling the UDI yesterday? Since it is on the 9th month of the application.. There some applicants also who did not receive email from UDI.. Just wait patiently maybe they are already looking at it.. By the way from which country are you?

Yes, he called, but even though they claim to try and look at cases around 9 months they said it was no automated system from their side that they started processing exactly on the '9 month mark'. But in the weeks after 9 month there were around 80% chance to have the case finalized, and 20% chance that the waiting time will be longer. But not sure how much to believe in what they tell.

I am from Ukraine.

I see.. Then we will just wait for few more weeks.. Maybe they are finalizing it already.. Because as far as i know, there are recently two ladies who got the approval on the 9th month.. So thats giving me hope.. We will just think positive and for sure we will hear the good news very soon..

Hi Everyone,

My advice for all of you guys who applied last March 2014, just wait few more weeks. As of my experience i applied last February 13, 2014 and my visa got approved last November 24. So it took them 9 months and half.

I bet they are looking at your applications now. :)

Good luck guys ;)

frankfelice wrote:

Hi Everyone,

My advice for all of you guys who applied last March 2014, just wait few more weeks. As of my experience i applied last February 13, 2014 and my visa got approved last November 24. So it took them 9 months and half.

I bet they are looking at your applications now. :)

Good luck guys ;)

Thanks Franklice! Its giving us hope.. God bless..