Expat looking for friends! :-)

Hi, I am Australian and just moved to Lyon and looking for French and English speaking friends to hang out with. My time in Lyon would a lot more fun with a few friends to spend time with. :-)

Hi Monty8,

Welcome on board :)

Maybe browse through the discussions on the Lyon Forum and participate by posting and interacting with the members or best advise here is - be out and about and you will definitely meet people wondering where are you come from and hopefully ending up making new friends :)

All the good vibes your way aye !

Maximilien

Hey I will love to meet up for a coffee! I am arriving Lyon end of September, let's catch up then?

Hey ! I am also new in Lyon and would like to meet people. Any drink for tonight?anybody available?

Hey Monty,

I did try to reply to your message yesterday but it wouldn't let me, I'm definitely up to meeting you. 
My email address is [email protected]

Let me know when

Melissa

Hello !

I'm a french student living in Lyon. I can speak english, so we could meet and talk in french and english :)
Is it the first time for you to come in Lyon ? We could visit Lyon together !

Hello,
I just moved to lyon too.
I know nothing about lyon..
Need friends to accompany.
I speak English and french.
Might going out together ?

I arrived here in Aug. I'm looking for friends to play sport with, chill out or just catch a flick from time to time. I work pretty hard so won't be around all the time but weekends and some evenings now and then would be great. I live about 10kms north of the city in the D'or villages.

Hi folks,
I arrived in Lyon a few months back.
I am looking for people interested in sports activities mainly squash, badminton (or learning golf)
Or even any info on related clubs/meetups would be helpful.

Cheers
Sam

Hey there! Tell us about yourself. What are you doing in Lyon? Are you in college or here for work? What do you enjoy doing in Lyon. It has much to offer and you soon will be meeting lots of people.