I need a tutor to teach me English

I'm Khanh. Last time I worked for Vietnamese company. Now, would like to move to international company so I need to practive English.
Are there any of expat who want to learn Vietnamese, I can teach you Vietnamese or I can pay for each time you spend for teaching me.
I really need seriously, so please help me if you have time!

Thank you,

Hi,

I think you should't look for someone to teach like that. Sometimes just go to bui vien area if you want to practice English. I found a good English teacher there-free and handsome :par:

because I want to study seriously and practice business communication and I have no time to go to Bui Vien. I shy to make friend with any strangers. thanks for your advise

If so, I'd like to introduce you to New York school. I studied a short course-Sat and Sun- from morning to evening. They have very good teachers. I don't think most of English native pp have ability to teach.

Do they let me test learning for 1 day? I learned many schools but don't like the way the teach. So boring...

No,

You have to test them sis.

Last year they had a project that they will call you 10m for free. You would speak English with their native teachers. I was advised to study here for such a long time. The fee was about 1,2m. Not so cheap so they must have a good program to attract learners.

Did you mean to work in international companies?  :)
Nothing is free dear. You should pay money to get full benefit. Language exchange is not a serious thing as far as I know. Learning is boring always but you should remember the purpose of study before starting each session of the class. Then you don't feel much boring. You already studied  with many teachers but still blame their ability instead of yours!  Try to find your weaknesses  in learning and cure it. Then you can concentrate in class and study well.
You can check in the "business directory' of this site for schools and teachers or post a free ad there!

Khanhpham wrote:

I'm Khanh. Last time I worked for Vietnamese company. Now, would like to move to National company so I need to practive English.
Are there any of expat who want to learn Vietnamese, I can teach you Vietnamese or I can pay for each time you spend for teaching me.
I really need seriously, so please help me if you have time!

Thank you,

I had studied with my tutor last time, he has a difference way to make me understand English but still happy and feel good when I learn with him. Now, he comeback his country so I can't touch him anymore. Compare from learning with tutor or school, I still love learning with a tutor. Everybody has their way to learn! Thanks for your comment

charmavietnam wrote:

Nothing is free dear.

Khanhpham wrote:

Thank you,

And, I don't think anything is free. must have an exchanging, maybe money, maybe something... As I said I can pay!
Never think that I'm finding somebody teach me for FREE.

That's good dear. You are experienced.

Khanhpham wrote:

And, I don't think anything is free. must have an exchanging, maybe money, maybe something... As I said I can pay!
Never think that I'm finding somebody teach me for FREE.

Hi Khanh,

You should please post your advert in the :

language classes in Saigon
and
language exchange in Saigon

Thank you

[topic closed]

Closed