New in this lovley city

I am 18 yo, recently moved to Frankfurt and dont have anyone to hangout with, i speak fluend english, a bit of german im from balkan :) Anyone whana go out for a drink? :)

E nisi trebo spominjat da si sa balkana vidis da ti niko ne odgovara zbog toga :D
Salim se dobro dosao u Frankfurt , ako oces mozemo izac na pice , znam kako je bit nov u Frankfurtu. :)
Pozz

Vuk Monte wrote:

E nisi trebo spominjat da si sa balkana vidis da ti niko ne odgovara zbog toga :D
Salim se dobro dosao u Frankfurt , ako oces mozemo izac na pice , znam kako je bit nov u Frankfurtu. :)
Pozz

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post. Thank you.

Hello Vuk Monte > could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand? Thank you. :)

Its ok if you said it only once, you didnt have to repeat each other, anyway he said that i soudnt have mentioned that im from balkan and that that is the reason nobody replyed and i think he is right cuz i ger really strange looks when i say where i am from. F****** media makes us all look bad. And he invited me for a drink, thats all...

As I have mentioned before, Pickwicks is an English speaking social club that meets once a week usually, I beleive, at the Arche Noah next to the West Bahnhof. A good group of various ages and backgrounds. The club has been meeting for nearly 30 years now, so they must have got something right.

pickwicks.de