Going on final exit with ANB car lease and CC issues

i have my car loan.. and the bank took my car several months back.. they want me topay huge amount for me to clear the loan... can i go on vacation?

hello everyone,

Please do kind to help me, am about to final exit my issue is my car still on my name, this is auto loan via ANB Car Lease. I tried to post online and advertise in order to sell or transfer the ownership without asking any money. I've been stuck for 4mos. without income due to retrenchment our company.

Links:
https://sa.opensooq.com/en/search/74362 … glish-only

Appreciated your kind assistance with Thanks!

What is the brand/model of your car, monthly payment and is there any amount to pay for transfer? Praying for your situation to get better soon.

Hi,

Heres the details of my car,if someone is really serious cash out will discuss.

2015 Hyundai Accent A/T 1.4L
Specification(well maintained)
Transmision:Automatic Tranny
Body Type: Sedan
Color: Sleek Silver
Milage: 119,000+km Engine: 1.4 L
Insurance:Full Comprehensive Renewable (yearly) by Bank
Financing Bank: Arab National Bank
Monthly Amortization: SAR 772.00 Years Remaining: 28mos
Mode of Payment: Auto-Debit
Last Payment:SAR 13,000+
Cash Out: SAR 3,000 Only

Are u back now in Saudi Arabia? What's the update?

Still stuck in Riyadh....are you willing to take my car?

It would be easy if you can look for car transfer without asking for any cash out as long as the car will be transferred to another person, if the intention is for you to get an exit. Just a suggestion.

Yes it was but the bank refused to consider unless took it for a reloan process.That means the new taker will be prepare all the documents along with new Downpayment required by Bank.

Oh I see and it seems ANB is not helping its clients based on the proposed car transfer requirements. Praying for you bro and hoping that someone will take your car, good luck.

no bank will help his clients in this matter. one of my friend was going on final exit. he had kia cerato leased from bank. when he asked bank for clearance they gave him some options
1, give vehicle and 20k sr to bank
2, pay 42k cash and sale to anybody
3, transfer to any other person, they will release, 6500 downpayment and installment will be more, as last payment will be adjust
last option they said, make this vehicle's accident as total loss, then you not have to pay any money.

he make a deal with someone with 26k add 16k from his pocket and transfer vehicle on that person's name.

I have a vehicle leased from saudi hollandi bank. I asked from bank procedure to release vehicle, as I know they will again charge downpayment and adjust last payment in downpayment and monthly installment. they tell me to provide documents for the person who is going to purchase vehicle, according to his sallary they will decide all dues. I asked them, how I can make deal from anyone when we not have clear dues? they said this is procedure of their bank.