Some help regarding Visiting Algeria to meet my girl next year

Salam  Hello there,

I would really appreciate if you guys can help me with some points or atleast give me your honest opinions.

First off i'm a Pakistani applying for the algerian visa from Bahrain.They told me it might take 3 days - 1 month period to get the answer.What could possibly be the reason of rejection? Well,Lets say i finally manage to get the visa.

1- Transport : How would i be able to move around? cabs? buses? whats the fair fare.Is it safe enough to move around with a girl in the city? (Draria to be specific)

2- Place to stay : Hotel rooms on rent for the safe stay? Would she be able to visit me and hang around?

3- What could possibly the budget for a week stay including transport,hotel's rent,food..etc?

Help please..

Thank you have a nice day y'all

hello Vanumanu
why do you think people are gonna give you such silly infos

2- Dating spots : Where can i go? Would i be able to find enough privacy?

3- Place to stay : Hotel rooms on rent for the safe stay? Would my girl be able to visit me there and spend some time with me? How does the staff of the hotels react to this kind of situations.Cause i can't think of any other safer way then meeting in the hotel where i would be staying.

it sounds like you are doing a kind of sexsual trip,  :sick
yeah come here and you will find out the staff reaction

nadji22uk wrote:

it sounds like you are doing a kind of sexsual trip,  :sick
yeah come here and you will find out the staff reaction

Alright that pretty much clears the reacting part.So let me put it this way :

Place to stay : Hotel rooms on rent for the safe stay? Would she be able to visit me and hang around?