Azad visa

Hi everyone.i want to know can i get a job in saudiarabia on azad visa if i struggle there? i have also relatives which can support me.i have professional degree in engineering. There is one more thing is there any professional visas available in KSA on the basis of which i can go there and find a suitable job? Could any company would accomodate on azad visa? plzz reply urgent bcz i m applying fr visa.

Bro, Azad visas are the professional visas and they are the only visas on which you can come to KSA and look for the job or unless you get directly hired by a company here. Plus, its illegal to work on Azad visa now, you have to transfer your sponsorship as soon as you get a decent job.

My advice to you is to evaluate your options carefully before coming here. Locals are getting greedy and the laws are getting worse for expats with time. Beware of the cheater Kafeels who will blackmail you and rob all your money. If you have a decent job back in your country, don't ever think of leaving it and coming to KSA. Rest is up to you, you're the best judge of your situation.

Plus, its illegal to work on Azad visa now, you have to transfer your sponsorship as soon as you get a decent job.

False.

It has ALWAYS been illegal to work for one employer while under the sponsorship of another, it is just that the laws were not enforced before, but now they are being enforced strictly.  There is no such official thing as a "free visa", never was.  Sponsors who were issuing those visas were breaking their own country's laws, but in the end, those who suffered are the expats.

You can't come here and look for jobs.  Actually, you can, if you come on a business visa or a dependent visa.  But to work here if you are male, you must enter the country on a work visa under the sponsorship of the company you will work for.