Dog Friendly Accommodation in KL

Hi All

I am likely to be moving to KL with my work in March 2015 and working in KLCC.  We have a Cavoodle pup and we can't part with him, even for a great opportunity / promotion.  He's about 10kg and doesn't bark much unless provoked.

Can anyone suggest a suburb which has a blend of expat lifestyle / housing as well as being dog friendly?  I'm already resigned to spending an hour each way on the road, but will not look at suburbs outside of that commute time.

Thanks

Andy

A lot will depend on your budget as the property will need to be a house.  There are some great houses in Beverly Heights, Ukay Perdana, Nusa Tropika, etc. They are gated communities in Ampang and there are quite a few more to choose from. Then there is Federal Heights (Kenny Hills) which is an older area, non-gated between Mont Kiara and the City. There are a few houses in MK as well.

Thanks for the suburbs Gravitas; I've recently been checking out Kenny Hills and there are some houses there for about 10,000 to 12,000 RM a month which would more than suit our purposes.  The question would then be whether they allow a dog, which I guess I'll just have to talk to estate agents to find out.

Thanks again!

Bukit Tunku is another older area. It will all depend on the owner's preferences.