Ecuador 180 days tourist visa

Hello, may  know what documents I, my husband and my mom need in order to obtain this visa  from the Ecuadorian consulate of Toronto Canada?

Few official sites say: passports, two passport colour pictures, travel itinerary (flight tickets), married certificate apostilla, prove of own financing support during this period, crime report for all members. Other sites stipulated just part of this documents as being required in order to obtain this visa.

If last time I entered in Ecuador with 90 days tourist visa on November 30, 2013 and I spent there less than 90 days, when is allowed by Ecuadorian immigration law to enter again but with 180 days tourist visa obtains from their local consulate?

Is wife and mother in law considered a husband's dependents with regards of visa application?
Your answer is very important to us.
Thank you

I went through the 180 day visa process once.  It is a real pain in the butt.  It also cost you $200. The last time we were in Ecuador, when we were near the end of the 90 day period, we took a bus to Peru.  We stayed in Peru for a weekend and re-entered.  It was a lot less hassle and less money.  When you re-enter, you get a new 90 day visa.