Buying a smart phone in VN

I'm thinking to buy a new smart phone here in Vietnam. Is it a good idea o r what ?
The price that I compare back to my home is a little bit cheaper here than in my country. 
Any experiences,information or advices would be great.

Smart phone, fonepad, tablet, laptop, computer....
Yeah, almost everything cheap here. But you should love Chinese items  :)  for giving cheap price (and quality)!
Just guarantee period enough!
My laptop, fonepad, smartphone and all accessories are branded but "Made in China"  :)
I looked many places for other manufacturing plant items, but failed!
Just enjoying with what I got  :)

charmavietnam wrote:

Smart phone, fonepad, tablet, laptop, computer....
Yeah, almost everything cheap here. But you should love Chinese items  :)  for giving cheap price (and quality)!
Just guarantee period enough!
My laptop, fonepad, smartphone and all accessories are branded but "Made in China"  :)
I looked many places for other manufacturing plant items, but failed!
Just enjoying with what I got  :)

Hi,

come on Prem.. Since labor is cheap in china, there are many companies built up factories there like apple,... chinese products have many types like 1 2 3.. It does not mean it is not good. When we see a bad chinese products on the street, I believe a chinese has the same thought like we do here.

By the way, next time if you want to buy a laptop, you can pm me. I know a place sell laptop imported from USA. Those laptops are just expensive 1m than America's price. Seems this shop selling iphones too.

My phone is made Korea 100%.. but I booked it online.

@breitho: What is your purpose to buy a smart phone? An original smartphone is cheap now.. just from 2m. How much can you  manage for you smart phone?

I dont know, maybe 10 million-15 should be good enough. " Gii dong the gio " stores around in Hcm, do they have merchandises "made form China". I thinking to buy a Sony experia z2. Its from Sony right ? or maybe "made from China" ???

breitho wrote:

I dont know, maybe 10 million-15 should be good enough. " Gii dong the gio " stores around in Hcm, do they have merchandises "made form China". I thinking to buy a Sony experia z2. Its from Sony right ? or maybe "made from China" ???

if you can manage 15m, you can buy a S5 which has many amazing functions or S3- good but about 9m.
Sony is a nice choice too. My friend just uses a simple phone-300đ for such a long time . So she is not afraid of losing her phone while she has 2 ipads

-The gioi di dong -the price is more expensive a bit.  the quality can be guaranteed and if  you are lucky, you will have some presents too.

My phone is Sony Xperia from Nguyen Kim but made in China  :)
Samsung Bluetooth from Phong Vu, made in China  :)  Used 5 days now replaced with another piece  :)
I asked them that do they have other than Chinese make, answer was "NO"
Just enjoy with what we have  ;)

breitho wrote:

I dont know, maybe 10 million-15 should be good enough. Gii dong the gio stores around in Hcm, do they have merchandises made form China. I thinking to buy a Sony experia z2. Its from Sony right ? or maybe "made from China ???