Wanting to move to Malta

Hi,

My wife and I are seriously looking to move to Malta, and we are just wanting loads of information regarding the move and accommodation and anything that can help us really.

Many thanks

Paul

Hello Paul  :cheers:

I kindly advise you to check out the threads on the Malta Forum so as to gather infos you need to prepare your project.

Also I woud suggest you ask for specific questions on things you need to know so that members can help you best.

Regards
Kenjee

I have already answered your PM for info, check that and read. Read all the information already here on various threads.
Have you ever been to Malta?
Do you know it?
Why Malta?
How old are you?

Hi,

We have been to Malta 3 times in the last 10 months, Vallatta, Senglea & Mellieha, we have enjoyed it every time. We are also coming again in December for 10 days.

I'm 37 and Malta such a lovely island and looks a feels a lovely place to live.

Many thanks for your information.

P

If you need a place where to stay in December let me know,i rent studio at the city center,if you need more information please do not hesitate to contact me

Alfred

Hi Alfred . how much do you charge to rent out your studio to us . we would love to come to Malta in Feb and stay for 3 months as a precursor to living permanently in Malta . where exactly is the studio . thanks Marie and Jim .