Fresh milk now available

Fresh milk is now available in all major supermarkets its called Mia Milk.
Skimmed, semi-skimmed and full fat available and also cream - I've tried it and it is delicious...I'm sure all us expats will be glad of this and I hope Mauritians can be convinced to try it. So many advantages over the UHT/powdered stuff!

I was very relieved to find Mia milk, you're right it's so much healthier and better tasting. However I have just moved to the South near Surinam, Souillac, Chemin Grenier and can't find it in any of these places. Are you involved with the distribution at all or just a happy customer?! Does anyone know where is the nearest place I can get fresh milk?
I have been very disappointed to find no organic eggs, vegetables or meat available either, so far at least. Any information on healthy eating in Mauritius would be gratefully received.
Karen

I am a happy customer first but have recently met  the company owners as well - I will pass on your feedback!

Thank you! If they are interested in educating people about the benefits of fresh milk, maybe they could talk to my son's primary school about coming to do a talk with the parents and kids or bringing a group of children to the farm to see the cows being milked? I would be happy to help in any way. Please pass them my ideas and details too.
My number is 6254237

Really? Fresh milk that doesn't go bad 1 day after opening it and is made from real milk and not half milk powder?
In which supermarket did you get it?

Yes really!  :D

Mine's been open 3 days and it still tastes great - no clotted cream forming either!

The company is educating the delivery drivers and supermarkets on how to transport and store.

I got it in Intermart and its in Super U. Please try.... 

also any further questions please see their facebook page : facebook.com/MiaTheFlyingCow?fref=ts