Seeking to network with Engineers

Hi :)

I am a recent graduate from Sydney and i would like to network with engineers to get a better understanding of the engineering industry in Copenhagen. Alternatively if you know of someone outside of this expat-blog i am also interested in getting in touch with them!

Thank you all in advance!

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

I am a civil engineer looking for job in Denmark. As you know, networking is a key point in finding a relevant job in every countries. I entered in Denmark 2 months ago but I am not based in Copenhagen, simply because of high expenses. I reside in south region of the country near the Germany's boundary line.
I would be so grateful if we can share our data and knowledge about engineering industry, through networking with each other and also other engineer in the same condition.

Thank you for your post.

Ebi

Hi Rebecca,

I'm an engineer working in Denmark

HI PREETY,
ME AS WELL WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL IN NETWIORKING.IS IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO STUDY TOOGETHER.

MIAN MUHAMMAD WASEEM ULLA wrote:

HI PREETY,
ME AS WELL WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL IN NETWIORKING.IS IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO STUDY TOOGETHER.

Mian
Could you please not post in uppercase. It is considered to be the same a shouting at someone. Thank you.

Hi
I am Chemical Engineer with over 29 years of hands-on experience in Erection Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Operations Management of Plants and Utilities in Gas&Petrochemical and Chemicals&Fertilizer Sectors with excellent communication skills and Computer literacy.

We can discuss anything related with chemical engineering and can advice on issue related with my key skill

Key Skills
Erection, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning  Operations and Maintenance, Logistic  modification, procurement of chemicals/consumables, tender evaluation and trouble shooting of Ammonia, Methylamine, Methlamide, Carbon-monoxide, Ethylene, Gas Processing ,LPG, &Power generation plant Equipment trouble shooting in Gas Based Petrochemical industry, Chemical and Fertilizer plant with exposure to DCS and PLC based control systems (Yewkogawa, Toshiba). Operation management techniques centered on QMS (ISO900) ensuring quality and reliability.

Regards,

S S BHANWARWE