Shopping Online

Hello,

I Would like to ask of someone knew a more cheaper Shipping company? I'm always ordering in Amazon and got ship for a friend in DHL and it's charging me way expensive. Can somebody help me..lot of things are really missing here in Libya that's why. or some people make it as there business that they will get your order then will deliver for you..

thanks.

Hi Mommy25,
For me the best and cheapest company would be Aramex; you should check their website if they have a local office. I know they have a special service for online shoppers and they are very reliable: I use their services for 10 years now :)
Cheers
Arlette

Mommy25,

I use the aramex shop and ship service. Dependable and arrive quickly and not expensive. I've used it constantly since arriving in Libya. See the link below for more info

aramex.com/shopandship/what_is_shopandship.aspx

I also used Aramex. They are fast and reliable, but a bit pricey if you're just ordering single CD's or DVD's. Better to send a few at the same time if you can.

They have an office on the ground floor of Burg Al Fatah

do you get much trouble from customs doing it that way?

havent had any issue from customs, though havent ordered anything that would other customs anyway.

cool! was a bit worried that i'd struggle getting stuff in. Any idea if medical texts are 'naughty'?! in Saudi they were moderated.

that will depend on the customs guy of the day methinks :)

yep, guess i'd better leave my Urology text at home.....!!:D

Hey , what about the local office in Al Zawia street ??

very very cheap , if you sending non-expensive things , use the office , it cost 1 dinar LOL  yes take time , but is very safe ,and cheap
for example if you sending cloths ,DVD'S , bike , ect ect use the alzawia office in triq alseka

and if you want very fast , use Feedix  in Burj Alfateh  expensive but i think less than Aramex

DON'T USE DHL ever

guys i found this Libyanonlineshop.com and they have office in gargaresh and bengazi. They can deliver staff here. Is there anyone heard about it.
it Yamama parcel something like that.