How to find a job in Florida

Hi,

Are you an expat living in Florida? Let's share your experience! 

What is the best way to find a job in Florida?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Florida.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi,
Any one can help me to find a Recruitment agencie website, I'm outside USA and I'm trying to search a job in South Florida?
I tried many site 'craiglist, manpower, monster' but till now I didn't found any interesting offer,

Thanks a lot

Hi:

Depending on your professional search there are many agency sites.  FOr IT professionals the is RobertoHalf.com, CDICorp.com, for other jobs there is Kelly Services, Manpower, AdeccoNa.com.  All these and more can be found on the BING.com search Engine.  GOOD LUCK!

My husband and I have found a great business opportunity which is worldwide, if interested send us an e-mail [email protected] please add to the subject line the name of this blog. expat Puerto Rico.  We will contact you immediately.

Paquita

Hi fmvelez,

Did you receive my mail?

Hello,
I'm working in a Hôtel in France and i'd like to find a job in Florida.
Can you help me find a job in Hotels or Youth Hostel ?
On wich website should i go?
Thanks

Ciao Mag,

You should check out this one. They offer jobs for French citizens in the food & beverage field in WDW Orlando. I worked there in an Italian restaurant and it was a great experience. Hope it helps!

hello,

I am a french student in international trade et i look for an internship in Miami. I have already sent a lot of emails, but all the answers were negative. I call some company but the result was the same.
So i would like to know if someone can help me because my internchip start the 7th may.

thanks

Hello, I am 23 and I am finishing Technical Aeronautical engineering. I would like to know about internships/jobs related with this professional field.

thanks

Hello vaisen!

I advise you check the Jobs in Florida section > internship and create your cv, hope it helps!

Francesca

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

yoursun.net.netuilder.com,ired.com,.