Bored in Istanbul

Hey Guys,

I just moved to Istanbul a week ago. Already going crazy with the need to speak English and not have to resort to hand gestures. Anyone for meeting up on the Asian side? I'm here for a bit till I can find a suitable apartment.

Hi LailaK,

Welcome on board :)

Try to be out and about and just be friendly and start the conversation to random people with good vibes and you'll see how making friends is such an easy thing !

Are you still looking for accommodation ? If yes - I suggest you to please post an advert in the Housing in Istanbul section as it might help :)

Best of luck with everything and fingers crossed you find some interesting thing to do soon !

Maximilien

Hey Lailak,
Welcome to istanbul, i live in Asia side and my office at Europa side, i think we can meet and talk for your suitable apartment.

Best Regards

Hey Laila:

I'm not convinced that your Pakistani!!  , your photo (if real) and your English does not help!!
maybe you can tell us more about urself?

hi, LailaK ı live in asian side, ı wanna practise about my english, this is good opportunity for me , if you want , we will meet,  also lailak or others please write to me , we can meet and spend time together in istanbul,

thank you

hello my name is ihab and im new her in Istanbul i can speak arabic and English and learning turkey i wont some bady to have friends and try to fined new way for business

Thanks guys. My company is already trying to find suitable accommodation for me. So that's not a problem. :)

hello,

assalamualaikum

thanks for the posting. why don't you travel in Istanbul city's historical places?

bye
BAULRAJ

I have one pakistani friend already, Lubiana is her name. Maybe i can setup a contact between you and her.

That's my number, 05343932567 .I speak English. Send me a text we link up

Hi lala, I am ready for meeting up

Hi
I m from Karachi Pakistan
Moved in June for my hubby's job I would love to meet you dear.
If you feel comfortable let me know i ll share contact details with you.
MONIZA

matt39nyc wrote:

Hey Laila:

I'm not convinced that your Pakistani!!  , your photo (if real) and your English does not help!!

and who said we Pakis are not like the photo girl and we cant speak english?? thankyou for being so nice :)

Pakistani people can speak English very well, and not all of them are so sun tanned. Just prejudices :)

LailaK, are u still living in Istanbul? I'm not on the Asian side but it's not to far anyway :)

Pakis  can do any thing Lolxxxxxxxxxxxxx   and we can go any where so me going Turkey if u want then Come  and Enjoy  ....................

Woah... finally some place with Pakistanis AND English speakers... After three months h err e completely agree with people itching to speak with English or native speaking individuals.
Would love to hang out with like minded people in/around Istanbul

Zeeshan

hello.

lucia erradi wrote:

hello.

Hi...

matt39nyc wrote:

Hey Laila:

I'm underwhelmed by your demonstration of tact and diplomacy! I'm not convinced your from NYC, your English does not help!! Maybe you can tell us more about yourself too?

I have yet to see any post where Laila said she was Pakistani. And if she did, I don't see why she should be attacked for it  :/

Dudes, whats going on? I get mails for nothing.

Hi Guys,

Apologies for being MIA. Had to go back for work permit renewal. What with all the strikes and protests, it took three weeks to get an appointment with the embassy. Let me know how you guys are doing and what I missed over here. Apart from the elections :p I am quite aware of the result.

Thank you Emirst. Would love to meet her if possible.

Bored in Istanbul?

Buy a camera and go out to catch some great shots in this beautiful city...that's the thing I can recommend you and trust me it'll work great to kill your boredness :)

lols i am wondering how do you feel bored in Istanbul  :/

I am too looking for a friends who speak english !!! So whats up ?

ı am bored too! and there are some reasons
ı have couple frıends and we have good tımes but my journey takes long haha.ı am sıck of them!
and ı spent some days for adventure and now ı am bored bcoz ı come alone! and that was a good experience