About visa

hi sir.i have to ask u.my husband is working in american company in k.s.a as technician experts..and have same profession in iqama.......he has family visa from company side.....but he has no degree and certificate.he lost and even have no record..but he has experience certificate that he got from honda company of k.s.a..my question is that can he apply for permanent family visa without degree?and if i go there  on visit visa then  can i get teaching job on visit visa....?

You cannot apply for a Family Visa without a Valid Degree which matches your husbands profession on the Iqama (ID)

Okay cheena. First things first. In order to be able to prove that he is a qualified technician he needs to be able to have a proof which is in a form of degree or certificate. Now i dont know how he got that job that he has in the first place. But whatever worked for him to get a technicians visa should also get a family visa. Unless he has lost his degree afterwards. It would be a right idea for him to actually discuss this with his hr and see what can be done about it. For you to get a teaching job is secondary.

company took 3 trial test to him nd he qulified this test....after getting success in his trial test he got this job in american company...nd company provided him medical,housing and family visit visa nd flights.....so after getting these facilities can he apply for permanent family visa

but company provided him family visit visa so i think he will able to get permanent family visa...will he or not?

he ddnt use any illigal way to get this job or this profession.....he got this job on his skills........nd he repairs cars with the help of computer...and company provided him technician experts iqama...