Trying to find a cheap clean apartment In Buggiba Qwara St Pauls bay

Hi anyone know of somebody who has apartments in these areas for long lets . 1 or 2 bedroom apartments for around £300 Euros. 1 person English . Struggling . Or any self catering apartments for a reasonable price. Please. Only genuine people need answer me back. Please.

Your unlikely to find any properties in that price range , for the next two months in the bugibba /qawra area simply because these are high tourist areas and people will rent out the properties per night starting from about 50 and people will pay to stay there ,  however keep checking malta park.com and the times of malta classifieds and you may find some properties in other areas that you could catch the bus from ,   Best if luck with your search though

Thanks but been on Malta Park. Buggiba Qwara and St Pauls Bay area is the area I always have visited and prefer. Not having any luck what so ever. But thanks for taking the time to reply. Its absolute nightmare.

Pollyanna##321 wrote:

Hi anyone know of somebody who has apartments in these areas for long lets . 1 or 2 bedroom apartments for around £300 Euros. 1 person English . Struggling . Or any self catering apartments for a reasonable price. Please. Only genuine people need answer me back. Please.

Try speaking to the owner of the Pearsons Bar..His name is Farquhar and he use to own appartments in the old Limelight Hotel. They were small but clean and cheap, with water and electric included. They should be around 230/250.

There is also the Solair Hotel...They have cheap but small apartments for rent all year.