Awsome house with beautiful garden in central Bangkok for share

Looking for a housemate in a superb house ideally located in Sukhumvit soi 26, 3 mins walking from K Village, in a quiet dead-end soi, there are 3 bedrooms, all fully furnished with nice style.

Beautiful green garden with large trees, petanque field, 4 burners BBQ, French Style foosball table, Jacuzzi, pond/waterfall etc. Live in maid 6 days a week. You cant image being in Bangkok center when hanging out in the house. Preferably looking for a young professional.

20,000 thb /month + charges. Looking forward to having you with us! :)

Hello BennyBee and welcome to Expat.com!

I would suggest you place an advert in our section House share in Bangkok so as to further spread the word.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Kenjee,

Thank you for your kind advise, however it looks like there is a bug in your system because I can't go further than the link you gave me (I tried already myself before your message):
https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/t … share.html

When I want to click on ''Offering'' nothing happen, could you please help me with that?

Or when I go on ''Post your free ad here'' when I try to click on ''house for share'' nothing happens as well.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Hello BennyBee

When you click on the green button +post an ad, choose 'Select a Category' (at the top of your screen, just below the green banner) and click ''Next Step button'' just below it.

You fill in the form, check the box near to ''Offering an accomodation''...

I am sure from there you will find yourself  :top:

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks for your reply,

When i click on ''select a category'' nothing happen, I dont have any button ''next step'' underneath. Is it normal?

And when I click ''House share'' under ''shared accommodation'' nothing happens :(

That's where I am stuck.

Maybe a problem with the system? I use google chrome on a PC if it can help you.

Thank you for your kind support.

Benjamin

Hi,

I am looking in the matter right now when I have the solution I will get back to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Florent

Thank you for your kind support.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Ben