Hello

Hello everyone,
Expat-blog blocked my private messaging, and said I was a new member and that I should introduce myself in the forum to fully activate my private messages. I've been on this forum for almost 9 months now, can't see how Im considered as a new member!

Anyways, I'm Abady.. U can call me AJ ..
26 YO American/ Saudi Male living in Riyadh...

Gd Day !

Hope the messages work now -__-

Hi Abady Aj,

Yes you have to post and write down a few words about yourself just as a proper introduction and participate a bit on the Riyadh Forum simply by sharing information or posting your questions if you do have any :)

It's all about your participation on the Forum !

For you to have a better understanding I invite you to please check out this thread here ---> Anti spam system & new rules :)

Thank you

Maximilien

The exact same thing has happened to me!

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all lol

say waaaa? .-_- figures. Hi AJ!  :)

That's a new one :) although it's better that way, sometimes receive messages from weird dudes asking for a so called "Friendship" and asking for my contact number or skype which is weird.. but anyway, welcome Bro!! :)

No worries :) Thanks,

Hahahaha, well at least you know how it feels  :whistle:

Hello Laila G  :proud

and welcome to my introduction  :lol:

I know right !!?

Dude that type of Sh*t is so messed up !! I got a couple guys sending me messages asking if we could be friends  :o I'm just like Da Fuq  :unsure

hahaha! yeah , i just sometimes response in a professional way like , welcoming them to the blog and asking if i can help them with anything, when it sounds wholesome they don't bother to message back which is a good thing ...  :lol:

Abady Aj wrote:

I know right !!?

Dude that type of Sh*t is so messed up !! I got a couple guys sending me messages asking if we could be friends  :o I'm just like Da Fuq  :unsure

What else would you like to be with guys, more than friends???  Be glad they are just asking to be friends! ;)

I suppose youre one of them :)

Abady Aj wrote:

:lol:

:gloria

Abady Aj wrote:

You wish!  :idontagree:

Why do i have a feeling that u wish that i wish!?

Why do I have a feeling that you wish that I wish that you wish?!  :joking:

(Don't even bother continuing, because there are no winners in that battle! :lol: )

Trust me after seeing u reply back within 5 minutes.. I wouldn't wish to continue the wishing contest with the wisher who wished that i whished that he wished that i wished some wish that was never wished .. I wish u all the best with ur wishes..

Abady Aj wrote:

Trust me after seeing u reply back within 5 minutes.. I wouldn't wish to continue the wishing contest with the wisher who wished that i whished that he wished that i wished some wish that was never wished .. I wish u all the best with ur wishes..

LOL, thanks for the laugh! :lol:

It's all in good spirit, though, right? :cool:

I didn't know that... Sometimes I do wish that expat-blog would block my private messaging. Too many useless messages coming in.

just report any unsolicited message ... we perfectly know how to deal with them

Thanks

Julien wrote:

just report any unsolicited message ... we perfectly know how to deal with them

Thanks

Thanks! They're harmless and actually friendly about 90% only says "hi", I mean literally just that word. But I only respond to messages that have substance. I don't know how to deal with small talk. Thanks though, I'll surely report if it's necessary.