Nanny bags

hello everyone
where can I buy nappy bags( the ones used to dispose childrens nappies) I couldn't find it in any pharmarcies or even Danube. Desperately waiting for replies...

rizi1 wrote:

hello everyone
where can I buy nappy bags( the ones used to dispose childrens nappies) I couldn't find it in any pharmarcies or even Danube. Desperately waiting for replies...

Did you try carrefour? Yep you have one in SULAIMANIA

I don't know where to find these. 

We just use the shopping bags from where we do our grocery shopping. We have to throw those out anyway and we always have crazy loads of them. Given this I can't see why I'd buy a plastic bag to throw a dirty diaper in it and throw it away lol   With all the kids we have this would be a major expense!!

live.ali wrote:
rizi1 wrote:

hello everyone

I've heard they are available from toy r us.

Hey Mr Ali. What would you know about nappy bags ;-) no you won't find them in carrefour

Angel eyes1 wrote:
live.ali wrote:
rizi1 wrote:

hello everyone

I've heard they are available from toy r us.

Hey Mr Ali. What would you know about nappy bags ;-) no you won't find them in carrefour

My bad  :(

Try in Batha, there are wholesale market for small disposal bags that perfectly fits used diapers :)

Are you using a diaper pail??? Why not just buy regular garbage bags that are kitchen sized? I did that in the states instead of buying the expensive diaper pail specific bags (sorry nappy pail).  Or I agree with myyams use the never ending supply of plastic bags from Danube. That is what we are currently doing as we throw away the bag 2x a day (also use for garbage) with my 2 year olds diapers

at the moment I am using grocery shopping bags, in 6 weeks time I will be having a newborn and I desperately need nappy bags...I cant believe its hard to find nappy bags in Jeddah, in England its only a £1 and its everywhere!! :(
thanks everyone for the replies, I will try toys r us.

Your welcome rizi1 :-)

You can get nappy bags for 35p from asda pack of 300 ;-)

Toys r us OR mothercare

I believe Mothercare has them, but as with other imported items, they probably cost double to triple of what they cost in the UK.