Omani Naif

Hello everybody inhere expats and omani

I am new here i would like to share with you all things which we can share.

I am Omani and, fresh middle aged and openminded and i would like to share with other exapts and omani friendship and cultures and we can benefit each other.

for any kind of help don't hesitate to ask me.

Naif is ready and waiting for you :)

Regards

Naif2010 wrote:

Hello everybody inhere expats and omani

I am new here i would like to share with you all things which we can share.

I am Omani and, fresh middle aged and openminded and i would like to share with other exapts and omani friendship and cultures and we can benefit each other.

for any kind of help don't hesitate to ask me.

Naif is ready and waiting for you :)

Regards

i am a housewife and my husband has got an offer from vale oman. but its more then a month that he has submitted his medical reports and we are still waiting for work visa. those who had send their medical reports even after my husband have received the visa. asking the consultancy people seems to be use less they have no information. so what should we do now???

Madam

Let your husband followup with them and tell them that he have submitted medical reports and let him get the feedback from them coz it could be they refuse him for any reason or might not fit medically.

I hope i can help you more if needed

he was medically fit and there has been no rejection from their side thats what the consultancy people say. if there would be any they would have intimated atleast them or the company's hr dept.

Usually it drags if the company doesnt have any clearance. they need to apply. trust me it takes pretty long. your husband can discuss can cross check with them the reason behind for the delay.

what clearance can u explain plz??