Algerian moving to Ireland. eeek!

My name is Sara. I currently live in Algeria with my Algerian husband. I am of dual nationality. British and Algerian.  I have moved to live with my husband for 9 months, we have however decided that Europe is the life for us. Me and my husband plan to move to Ireland in August 15th inshallah. We are looking for HOSTS to help us on our journey when we arrive. Many thanks in advance and hope to meet many interesting people.

We have both finished our university studies in Film and TV Production. We would also be looking for work once we arrive but we are not fussy on the type of work we find. We are extremely excited to start a new life together in Ireland.

We would like help of course of how to find suitable accommodation ( on a budget of course ).

Many thanks guys and hope to meet many interesting people whilst in Ireland and whilst on this blog group. :)

Hi and welcome on board Sara,

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the Ireland housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hope you will get a job. that's the main issue.

I  british married to am Algerian and we want to more to Dublin or around there too and could do with some help and advice about accomadation and jobs 😊

:( Dublin is Busy place as Any Capital City, means Rent is Expensive.
http://www. daft.ie/dublin-city/houses-to-rent/
It is up of your Job and your Husbands job location.
For a couple would be fine.
In My point of View, I cannot Live in Dublin I prefer small town.