VPN service

I'll be coming to KSA in 3 weeks!

I'm wondering if you guys have suggestions for a VPN service? I lived in China last year and I used Astrill and I was always happy with it -- anyone there use them? Or should I try another provider?

Thanks! :)

u can use hot spot sheild .. and its free of charge
or f u wanna watch netflix u can change the DNS

Really???? I've been using "Strong VPN" with the UK servers so pretty much covered most of what I wanted. The usual BBC iplayer etc. however there is a charge around $48 for a 3 month subscription.

google it and download it for free ..

Strong is a bit more $ than Astrill, and I've known a few people who have tried it but had problems. But, maybe it works better in ME?

I'll check it out, thanks.

I've tried everything ><" ,

but the best was Spotflux , its free , fast , bugs free .
it works really fine with all websites .

Hi

Did you get any suitable vpn till now or no, if you got how's the performance?

I'm myself looking for one.

Regards.

I use pure vpn, cheap n reliable

How is the speed and connectivity?

The VPN websites are also blocked, so how to download?
:p

guys, any VPN software for laptop use? Free one of course!

Download it as a torrent file

Cheers

Hisham Dagher wrote:

Download it as a torrent file

Cheers

what about for my phone?

You can buy  ot from Google play or from the apple store? Buying it is the best option  since its  secured...the free apps are full of shitty ads and too slow as well as they're not totally secured

ok - thanks!

My Friend

I deal with gmail every day, have no issues at all, I use apple Mac and gmail works fantastic, there are many excellent VPN providers also, and clearly depends on how much you want to spend or what is within your budget, I used to use Pure VPN, it gave me the choice of servers world wide and with total anonymity!

Perhaps you should review your provider services, as for sure I haven't had any issues with Gmail, I have also moved between 4 different countries,

Best regards

Allan

pure VPN works for me, you can select servers world wide and its fairly cheap compared to others

regards

Allan

I'd go for Strong VPN across an STC or Zain 4G router.

Mobily seem to block Strong VPN over pptp not L2, also bear in mind some UK sites like the National Lottery actually block VPN sourced IP - StrongVPN not PureVPN, curious.

I'd say your best option is to pop to Extra and buy a few LinkSys E300's and set them up permanently as access points then you can avoid putting any VPN Software on your devices this will also ensure the DNS lookups take place across the VPN and not in Kingdom.

I'm watching the Rugby using a mobily 4g and Pure VPN with ITV player on a ipad hooked through an HDMI to the TV and have been smooth so far.

Would anyone recommend any downloading hints for PureVPN, please? Thank you.

Downloading ? The have a client application but your best just setting up your own connection using the server and user and password ?

Purevpn.com isn't blocked by the moi, strongvpn.com is though

I read it gave one the option of "China" and "the rest of the world". The implication was that the choice was probably better under "China". Also, the whole setup process was sluggish, but once everything was in place, it worked very well? Just asking.

Try ipvanish, it's simple and gives very good speed.