Looking for teen friends 15/16?

Hi so its not that I'm a loner or anything but my best friend travelled and I have no one now so I know this is stupid and useless but maybe someone out there is having a same situation so yup.
I'm 16 years old in high-school
And its summer here in abu dhabi
I'm looking for girl friends my age
So we can hangout and enjoy our summer
Beach, swimming, biking, jogging, malls anything really
So just leave your email or anything I can contact you through so we can go out here in abu dhabi.
I have bbm if you'd like to leave your pin :)
Ps;NoArabs please since I've tried before and didn't like it.

Ly x

OK GENTLEMEN, JUST A REMINDER

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

Please take note that this thread is directed to other young female members, not you guys OK.

Expat-blog is not a dating site and any postings either seeking or offering personal relationships are not permitted on our forums. So, kindly leave this young lady alone, there is no need for you to reply to the topic.

Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated by everyone.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hi Elle-55,

If you notice at the upper right-hand corner of each reply here there is a small REPORT triangle, if you have any problems with any reply just click on that triangle, fill out the box in the drop-down window and Expat-blog will take care of the rest.

Similarly if you start getting unsolicited, annoying private messages click on VIEW, then click on the ACTION button and select REPORT and fill out the box and click on REPORT, this will send a copy of the message to Expat-blog Team and the appropriate action will be taken.

You will also notice in the ACTION menu there is also the option BLOCK MEMBER. You will no longer receive messages from that member.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

If ever your AD doesnt work.. as most of the members here are OLDIES -- just kidding.. but they are older than your age for sure. You can spend the summer by doing some volunteer work, that way you can meet other people with same age while doing something worthwhile. just google "volunteer in uae dot com".... enjoy the summer... don't get toasted!