Egyption man looking for work

My ideal job is where I can utilize my key strengths including my Positive Thinking, Cost Redaction, Problems Solving, Negotiation and Influencing Skills,proficient time management, and effective coordination as a valued member of the team make a positive and significant contribution. I am a result oriented person, fully dedicated to my work. I am also a person to be trusted, honest and reliable. Team work is my best attribute. Moreover you should not hesitate to hire me; I will do my utmost best to achieve the goal. thanks with many blessing of love and peace for all.
greeting.,
khaled nour

Hi khaled nour,

You should not hesitate to post an advert in the Thailand jobs section.
It should help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

koko expat wrote:

My ideal job is where I can utilize my key strengths including my Positive Thinking, Cost Redaction, Problems Solving, Negotiation and Influencing Skills,proficient time management, and effective coordination as a valued member of the team make a positive and significant contribution. I am a result oriented person, fully dedicated to my work. I am also a person to be trusted, honest and reliable. Team work is my best attribute. Moreover you should not hesitate to hire me; I will do my utmost best to achieve the goal. thanks with many blessing of love and peace for all.
greeting.,
khaled nour

Goodluck with your newest quest, please note immigration is going to be tough from 13.08.14 onwards.

thx arman, i post already maybe more 7 post at everywhere but nothing at last on expat.,  and in true am start to be hopeless at Thailand., I think at Egypt and Egypt people help Thailand people more them do with Egypt people at Thailand, OR  thai people can found work and make a visa more easy., anyway am here from 2 month and cant work or make visa for long time.,
greeting
khaled nour

skyaslimit., thx to give me more of hope with what u tell me about visa, i will make one month extension to my tourism visa and hope i can do something in this time :)
greeting
khaled nour