Being a vegan in Saigon

@ Jenny: Yes, a friend told me it's the middle of lunar month today. All veggie places seem to be packed. It feels a bit like meatless Monday... :)
I don't have time on Friday anyway. Have fun and see you when you're back!

I went to the pagoda today. It is very big and beautiful but hasnt been accomplished yet. So I turned to Luong Dinh Cua street because there is another big pagoda but so pity.. 3 doors were closed

hi Carmen, i sent you this email to your blog earlier and not sure if you receive it so i decided to give up until i stumble on this forum and saw this thread. Hope youre still checking this post...

Hello Carmen, hope youre doing great, im tyra im a Vietnamese based in Saigon, are you still living here? Very glad to know more people from vegan community, im having a project called saigonveganfestival.com if youre interested , please stop by the site... I would like to develop Saigon vegan community because like you, we are passionated about life, earth and love for animal...

Hi Tyra,
thanks for your comment on my blog as well as here. Unfortunately I left Saigon about a month ago :( But maybe other people who are reading this would be interested? Jenny? Dejavu.dot?
Good luck with your project!

Oh, no problems, hope youre doing great on your new journey, if you have any vegan friends in Saigon please share ;) im sure you feel the vegans should form a community then the effect will be viral ;) im happily jealous that in Germany, Veganz is doing so well.. The founder ambitiously opens a new one in Oregon US next year...

Yeah, I'm also glad to hear all the news about the vegan movement in Europe, America, Australia, ... I'm convinced it's only a matter of time till we will live in a vegan society. Maybe I won't be alive anymore, but my great-grandkids will ;)

Yes Carmen, i am also a Veganer:)
Lets go together for eating somewhere.
I live in District 2. HCMC

@Krishna252

You have posted on an old (2015) inactive thread so do not expect a reply.