Uae visa issue

Hi guysRamadaan kareem to allNeed helpIm driving to uae for this eid holydays from riyadhThis is my first time by roadMy proffession on my iqama is civil/archetectural draftsman
Will they give me visa at sila borderI have visited uae before on a sponserd visit visaBy air
Also im driving my own carMy iqama expires after 4 months from ramadaan eid
Would realy be helpfull if some one gives me authentic suggestion
May allah bless u allHave a nice dayREPLY

Be sure you take your original iqama with you. I do not think it should be a problem for your profession but to be sure check with emirates.

Thnx brother but original iqama is not possible as i have to submit it to hr of the company but i am taking an atested copy of iqama by the company with me
Hope this will wrk
I am only doubtfull about profession
I tried calling uae embassy n also the sila border chk post but no one pick up the fone

Attested copy of Iqama wont do! you need the original Iaqama. That is for sure! Tell your HR that you are going to Dubai, they must be knowing that original IQAMA is must if you are travelling to any GCC country. I was returned back from airport a few days ago even though I had the attested copy with me.

shattitude wrote:

Thnx brother but original iqama is not possible as i have to submit it to hr of the company but i am taking an atested copy of iqama by the company with me
Hope this will wrk
I am only doubtfull about profession
I tried calling uae embassy n also the sila border chk post but no one pick up the fone