Find a job in Russian Federation

Hi,

You are an expat living in Russian Federation? Please share your experience!

What is the best way to find a job in Russian Federation?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Russian Federation.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Russian-American IT-company is looking for a native English speaker for the position of Customer Account Manager.
Business Aim: improving of services granted to the clients. Qualifications: native English speaker, Experienced PC user (MS Office, MS Outlook, Internet); Ability to lead negotiations, quickly orientate is difficult situations and find professional solutions, ability to work with a big amount of information, stress-free, High typing speed.  Salary is negotiable to the successful candidate. If you are interested please forward your resume to: [email protected]

I dont know is it true. I think foreigners can not work for Russian companies. They can work only for foreign companies in Russia.

I think as long as the Russian company has the permit to hire foreigners and hires them legally, in other words, register them and pay their taxes, then there is no problem.  I have permanent residence and do not need a work permit, so I can legally accept any job here in Russia as long as they register me with the tax authorities.  The trouble is the permit to hire foreigners is expensive and few Russian companies are willing to pay it, therefore they hire Americans, Brits and Canadians under the table, in other words, they do not have a permit to hire foreigners and they do not pay the taxes on the foreign worker.  But native speakers like me who have permanent residence (I maybe wrong about this-but I think permanent residence is like being a Russian citizen in that permission to hire foreigners is not needed.) I will have to check on that next April when I renew my residence again.
                                 JD

(moderated: please post your advert in the jobs section)

Closed