Foreigner with Overseas Bachelor Degree Looking for Job in China

A dynamic individual with a strong desire to learn and grow with the team, that is what I can offer to your organization. I am a degree holder in Business from University of London.  With internship experience in Marketing and Finance departments which provided me the relevant skills and experiences for this position.

Given my strong personality and personal attributes, I believe I will provide a good fit for the organization. I enjoy work that provides challenges and opportunities to learn and grow.

Yours sincerely,

Mike

if u want to seek a job in china,maybe you can go this website http://search.51job.com/,best wishes for you ,any other question ,you can contact with me through e-mial

Thanks, I have msg you :)

Hi Mike

Could you please let me know what are the languages you can speak fluently?how many years of work experience?

Best Regards,
Arnab

LANGUAGES                                                 

English                                             Written and Spoken                         
Bahasa Indonesian                          Written and Spoken
Mandarin                                          Spoken (Conversational)
Hokkien  (Chinese Dialect)              Spoken         
Teochew (Chinese Dialect)              Spoken   

I am with a year of working experience in Finance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mike

Hi,

Currently I'm looking for Job in China as a Software industry having more than 3  + year experience in Java /.Net etc .i can speak English ,Chinese(Good) further details mail me [email protected]