Fly from asia to South America.

Hey,

I want to travel from asia to south america and really looking to travel there the cheapest way.
So I was wondering what the cheapest country is in asia to travel to lima peru.
If someone can help me with that it would be amazing.

Thanks already!

Cheers,
Seeb

You just need to go online and find websites that give information on cheap airfares. There are hundreds of them. They compare flights and get you the cheapest deal.
No one country is cheaper than another in Asia. It all depends on which of the cheaper airlines use what country.

I think you will find it difficult to find direct flights from Asia to Peru. You may have to transit through another country.

hi Seeb,
The price will depend a lot on the country u choose for destination, having local airlines on agreement with the international big airlines for connections.
On my last trip China to Argentina I went by Emirates as it was the cheapest option at the time (about 20.000rmb).
You can find the cheapest connection using sites like ctrip.com or edreams.es, to see what is available from your nearest asian airport to Lima. Then use a local airline in Peru for in-country connections.

Buen Viaje!

You'll also find that many South American countries do not have direct flights to Asian countries, but rather passengers must make connections to countries like Peru in the USA or Brazil because Peruvian airports are generally smaller and many can only accommodate smaller aircraft such as the Boeing 737, Airbus A320 and Embraer ERJ 195. So you will need to check the visa requirements in any country where you would be making connections to see if you'll need a Transit Visa as well as a visa to enter Peru.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team